Lightened Up Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes
This healthy remake of a classic dip is the perfect addition to your game day menu.
- 1 package (8 ounces) Neufchatel cheese, (softened)
- 1 cup nonfat or reduced fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Frank’s Hot Sauce ((add more to taste))
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces (about 2 ½ cups) shredded, cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup sliced scallions plus extra for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese or crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the softened cheese and yogurt together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in the hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken, scallions and pepper.
- Pour the dip into an 8-inch square baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly. If using shredded cheddar cheese, sprinkle the cheese on top before baking. If using crumbled blue cheese, sprinkle the blue cheese on top as soon as you remove the dip from the oven. Garnish with sliced scallions. Serve with baked pita chips or celery and carrot sticks.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post