Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies Recipes
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large mixing bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and mix until just blended. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop 1 1/2 tbsp spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased non-stick baking sheets (or use cookie scoop). Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until edges have crisped and tops spring back lightly when pressed. Let cool on baking sheets for a few minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post