Applesauce Muffins Recipes
Applesauce Muffins are so moist, lightly sweet, and easy to make in one bowl with no mixer needed! Sour cream and applesauce makes these muffins so moist, and they bake up perfectly round each and every time. You will love these delicious muffins!
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup applesauce ((I use sweetened))
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners and lightly spray them with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, and egg with a whisk. Mix until it's dark in color and thick.
- Add the applesauce, sour cream, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir with the whisk until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir with a wooden spoon or spatula just until combined and no flour streaks remain.
- Scoop the batter into each muffin cup filling each one nearly full. Recipe makes the perfect amount for 12 muffins exactly, so each muffin cup will be full.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until top are puffy and rounded.
- Let muffins cool in the pan or eat one warm. It's glorious! Store leftovers in a covered Tupperware or a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post