Spooky Witches’ Fingers Recipes
These Spooky Witches’ Fingers are the perfect fun and nutritious Halloween treat!
- ¾ cup Wellsley Farms Whole Fancy Unsalted Roasted Cashews
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms Dried Dates
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Large pinch of sea salt or kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Wellsley Farms Organic Strawberry Preserves
- 10 Wellsley Farms Sliced Almonds
- Pulse the cashews in a food processor several times until no large chunks remain. Add the dates, coconut, and salt and continue to process until a crumbly mixture forms. With the food processor running, pour in the water and process until the mixture looks like wet sand. If needed, add a little bit more water until it holds together.
- Scoop out balls of the mixture (about 1 ½ tablespoons each) and roll them into logs about the size of a finger. Mold them to look like fingers, forming knuckles and a fingertip on each one. To create the nail bed, make an indentation on the fingertip and spoon on a small amount of strawberry preserves. Add an almond slice to create the nail. Serve. The witches’ fingers can be made ahead of time and refrigerated.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post