Asian Kale Quinoa Salad Recipes
A delicious Asian kale salad packed full of flavor, tossed with quinoa, carrots and a sesame dressing!
- 4 cups chopped kale (stems removed)
- 1 cup sliced radicchio
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice ((about 1 whole lime))
- 1 teaspoon miso paste ((or tamari))
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Add the kale to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over kale and massage with your hands until the kale begins to soften, about 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post