Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta Recipes
This nutritious restaurant-quality dish is so easy to make at home and comes together in just 30 minutes!
- 2 boxes Gorton’s Simply Bake Shrimp Scampi
- 8 ounces linguini (preferably whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1.5 ounces (1/3 cup) sun-dried tomatoes, (chopped)
- 3 ounces (3 packed cups) baby spinach
- ¼ cup white wine ((can substitute chicken stock))
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional garnish: chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the Simply Bake Shrimp Scampi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the linguini and cook according to package directions. Drain the pasta reserving about 1 cup of the pasta liquid.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally until the start to soften. Add the garlic cook another minute until fragrant. Add the sundried tomatoes, spinach, wine, salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes until spinach wilts. Add the shrimp scampi along with the sauce and toss to combine.
- Add the cooked linguini and Parmesan cheese to the skillet. Add about ¼ cup of the reserved pasta water and toss to combine. Add more pasta water as needed until the sauce thickens and coats the pasta.
- Garnish the dish with chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post