Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
This deliciously light and creamy, green tropical mango pineapple smoothie is incredibly light and refreshing. It’s packed with nutrition, has anti-inflammatory benefits, is hydrating, rich in fibre and plant-based protein and tastes amazing.
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks (140 g)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunkcs (140 g)
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (120 g)
- 2 cups fresh spinach (66 g)
- 1 2/3 cup almond milk (375 mL)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1 tsp moringa powder (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Add the liquid to the blender first then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely smooth and creamy. Pour into a large glass and enjoy.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post