French Bread Pizza Recipes
French bread pizza is perfectly crispy on the outside! Topped with a jar of pizza sauce with added seasonings, pepperoni, and lots of cheese. It’s a 30 minute dinner that’s perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
- 1 loaf french bread ((cut in half lengthwise))
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni & other toppings you prefer
- Heat oven to 425 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay both bread halves on cookie sheet and spread the pizza sauce evenly on both halves.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix together and sprinkle over the pizza sauce.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella and then finish with the pepperoni and/or other toppings you prefer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post