8 Can Chicken Chili Recipes
8 can chicken chili is a quick & easy dinner that be ready in no time at all. You literally dump 8 cans into a soup pot plus seasonings! This is surprisingly so delicious and comforting. Top with sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, and avocado slices.
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced green chilies
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast ((drained & flaked))
- 2 cans chili beans ((do not drain))
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes ((do not drain))
- 1 can white corn ((lightly drained))
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- avocado slices
- tortilla chips
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients and stir together. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with toppings and enjoy!
- ** We don’t care for the texture of green chilies so I combine the chicken broth and the diced green chilies in a blender, and blend them up. This will make it so there are no chunks of green chilies in the soup. This is not necessary but an option if you prefer.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post