Easy Goulash Recipes
Easy Goulash Recipe made on the stove top in one pot and ready in 30 minutes! Serve this goulash over egg noodles or pasta. Kid friendly and a great quick & easy dinner recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced small
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cans (15 oz each) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- cooked egg noodles or pasta for serving
- Add olive oil, green pepper, onion, ground beef, salt, and pepper into a skillet pan. Cook, over medium-high heat, and crumble the ground beef until it's no longer pink. About 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute. Drain the grease from the pan.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, frozen corn, soy sauce, dried basil, dried oregano, and seasoned salt. Bring to a low boil and then reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook pasta or egg noodles according to package directions. Serve hot goulash over the cooked noodles.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post