One Pan Teriyaki Chicken Recipes
One pan chicken teriyaki is the fastest dinner ever! Only 20 minutes, one pan, and a few simple ingredients are all you need for this delicious dinner recipe. Sweet homemade teriyaki sauce simmers with chunked tender chicken. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts ((cut into 1″ chunks))
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed ((or use garlic paste))
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- cooked rice of choice
- sliced green onions
- sesame seeds
- Heat olive oil in a skillet pan over medium-high heat. Add chunked chicken, sprinkle the chicken with salt & pepper, and let cook until completely cooked (165 degrees). Stirring occasionally.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a glass measuring cup or small bowl. Whisk together.
- When chicken is cooked through and most the liquid/oil is absorbed, pour teriyaki sauce into pan and let simmer for 3-4 minutes. It thickens up rather quickly so watch it carefully.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post